The objective of the Art Major Asian (AMA) Scholarship Program is to provide Asian students with artistic talent to conduct advanced studies and ability in Korea National University of Arts in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between the countries.
2. Scholarship Benefits
∙ Airfare : The grantees will receive an airplane ticket or be paid an economy class airfare of the shortest route between their country and Korea when they come to Korea, and, thereafter, when they leave Korea after completion of their study
∙ Monthly Allowance : 700,000won(KRW) per month
∙ Korean Language Training Fee : Full coverage
∙ Tuitions : Full coverage(Summer/Winter school program does not apply)
∙ Medical Insurance : Limited coverage
∙ Housing : The dormitory fee will be deducted out of the monthly allowance
3. Application and Selection Schedule (The schedule can be further changed)
∙ July. 31 : Submission of Required Documents
∙ October. 5 : Final Notification of Admissions Decision
∙ November : Entry into Korea & Korean Language Course
∙ March. 1 : Spring Semester
* Submission by postal mail or in person
* Weekends are not available
* Admissions decisions will be notified through University Website and via personal mail.
4. Contact Information
∙ Address : M505, Office of External Affairs 146-37, 32gil, Hwarang-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 136-716, Korea
∙ Receiver : AMA Manager
∙ Office Hours : 9:00-17:00(Mon-Fri)
∙ E-mail : email@example.com
∙ Telephone : 82-2-746-9073
(1) Only those who hold a citizenship of the countries below are eligible for the program.
Bangladesh Bhutan Cambodia China India Indonesia Kazakhstan Kyrgyzstan Laos Malaysia
Mongolia Myanmar Nepal Pakistan Philippines Sri Lanka Thailand Vietnam Uzbekistan
(2) Have graduated or be scheduled to graduate from a high school(university) by 29th Feb, 2016
* Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher
than a Bachelor’s degree.
** Applicants who are expecting to graduate by 29th Feb, 2016 must submit a certificate of graduation expectation when you apply, and submit the official certificate of graduation(degree or diploma) to Karts by 1st March, 2016
(3) Have adequate health, both physically and mentally
(4) Must have no limitations in travelling abroad
(5) Have outstanding artistic talents, gifted skills and an excellent academic record.
(6) Applicant recommended by the government, ministries, and embassies of Korea and each country.
(7) Applicants recommended by the rector of the university graduated or attending, or head of government approved organizations, companies and art related institution etc.
To get the Application Form , please down load from: here
Official Website of Korea National University of Arts